We like to meet Nana at the mall on Fridays sometimes when she has the day off. This particular Friday I half joking texted Ben to make sure he was still saying no to get Emma's ears pierced. I must have caught him at a good time because I go the go ahead! We went right over to Claire's and here is sweet and nervous Emma before getting her ears pierced.
We asked to have them both done at once, but one of the guns got stuck and they had to do the second ear over. By this time, Emma was crying and wailing and saying she didn't want them anymore. I think Nana and I felt so bad but we had to convince her to finish because you can't go around with one earring! So I promised her a new pair of shoes (I was desperate!) if she let them do it, held her on my lap and held her head. We waited to take pictures of the after because her eyes were so red and puffy. She loves her earrings now but I know if anything ever happens to them she won't get it done again. They sure are cute though:)
Addison modeling her swim suit in October. I think they are having pool withdrawals.
I had the kids go with me to collect acorns to make a fall wreath. The acorns are still sitting in my garage, but hopefully I can get it done before fall is over.
New winter dresses. The pink and black dress used to be Emma's. I can't believe Kate is wearing it already. They are getting so big and grown up!
These three are so silly. Here they are trying to show me how to fart by putting their legs up.
They love to give hugs for a picture.
I get to go with Emma's class for field trips this year. I found a mom who trades kids with me and it is working out really well. Our two little boys have become best friends. Emma loves that I can come with her especially since I missed most of last years field trips.
We are having fun in our new neighborhood. The kids love to ride bikes and play with other neighborhood friends. I am hoping the cool weather holds for a while so we can get some good pre dinner bike riding time in.










No comments:
Post a Comment