We've had a busy past few weeks, and I have few pictures to show from it. But this summer is supposed to be very action packed (in a mellow kick back sort of way...) So I will have to remember to take more pictures and document.
The twins new chosen sleeping arrangement for naps...
This particular day, Kate's crib was chosen for the sleepover. Usually they are both in Addy's. It was a big risk to take this picture as I had to use the flash and was afraid they might wake up. But they were SOUND asleep.
Bailey is at Twilight Camp for Cub Scouts this entire week and even got a bulls eye in archery!
My little brother Curtis got married this last weekend! We had a great time and are looking forward to all the pictures to come. The photographer was in love with Nathan and he kept charming her out of her Iphone so he could play Angry Birds. It's the dimples and matter of fact speech that gets them every time!





No comments:
Post a Comment