Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Freak Me Out Now...

The other day I went in to check on the twins during their nap and the cribs were empty. I looked around the room and couldn't see them anywhere.  So I checked my room, other kid's rooms, closets in my room, outside front and back and even in the living room.  I was starting to get a bit panicked when I decided to check their room again and noticed that the closet door was closed but sticking out somewhat.  I opened it slightly and Kate's head popped out.

They were SOUND asleep in the closet with their blankets.  I have no idea why or how, but of course I had to grab the camera first!

Addy was sleeping, folded in half.  I pulled Kate out and put her in bed and she went back to sleep. I left Addison in there with the door opened and she had another good solid hour of sleep as well. Whatever works, I guess!

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

That is hilarious! When are you making the switch to big girl beds? :)