Today, we made our library trip/park day. We ran into my Aunt Linda in between the library and heading to the park and she helped do some Oram kid wrangling:)
Addison enjoying some shade and eating five pieces of Little Ceasar's five dollar special!
Nathan and Kate, soaked in the sand
Kate took off her skirt and Nathan decided it needed to be washed in the sandy bucket. But what would a park trip be without some of my kids stripping down?
The mud pit they made. I think they were over there for almost two hours, so it must have been worth it. We were there at the right time as most people had left to go home for lunch and we got a nice shady spot with a slight wind and no overcrowding!
This park is a little young for Bailey so he opted to start reading one of his books from the library.
Most of the time I sat next to him, reading my book as well. I wish we could have gotten a picture as I am sure we were a cute mother/son book reader duo.
We are excited for the month of July and lots more fun activities!






No comments:
Post a Comment