Who is this giant child?! This would be my first born "baby."
His hair: He does it himself and is VERY specific about how it is done. He likes to feel it touch his eyebrows when he wiggles them (real quote!) Lately, Bailey has been "training." This is what he calls running, and he actually has something to train for. This Thursday he will be running in The Race to Feed the Hungry. He has recently finished the entire Fablehaven series and will start Harry Potter next (oops, forgot to ask Uncle Curtis for those books...better do that). He is a really good student and his teachers adore him, as they do every year.
I think I have a new appreciation for this little one. Yes, she's crazy and emotional, etc... But she is a ball of fun. She has this favorite song that when it comes on the radio, insists we crank it up and dance and sing. I don't know the title, but it says "I throw my hands up in the air (don't know the words) signing ay-oh, gotta let go. I got to celebrate and live my life..." and it goes on, but she sings it at the top of her lungs and it is so funny. Notice the mismatched socks? It's her thing. She is a trendsetter for sure at school and loves to be social. She's getting pretty good at reading, but her favorite thing to do is make pictures for me. She drew me a coupon today! Guess my obsession is apparent to my children.
We have this week off from school and are already enjoying it. We have lots of fun things coming up, so I will be taking lots of pictures which always means blog posts.


No comments:
Post a Comment