This morning Bailey and Ben joined my Mom, Ross and Curtis in the Run to Feed the Hungry. It was Bailey's first run.
I took a picture of his nervous face. There were over 30,000 people there.
Uncle Curtis and Nathan before the race
Kate and Addison. I can not count how many pictures of them are in this stroller! But it helps wrangle little twins.
Next year, Emma and I are going to run as well. This year, we were cheerleaders.
Nathan, always happy!
Our matching Target jackets.
The boys, ready to run
Pre run
Showing off their muscles
There were a ton of people everywhere and it was very, very very, did I say very cold!
Emma, Nathan, Kate, Addison and I found a warm spot on the Sac State campus to play while we waited. We tried Duck Duck Goose, Mother May I, etc... but no one except Emma understands the rules to those games, so that didn't last long.
I brought banana bread to occupy their little mouths.
And they found some trees to climb, enjoyed running around on the grass and playing
Emma, pose #1
#2
#3. She was very specific about each one, it was hilarious
Addison, as usual, was with me, in my lap or I held her. She does not like to wander and play.
Seriously, Addy, it is OK to be happy!
We were at the finish line for B and B to return! Bailey ran almost the entire way and did awesome.
They did it! And got some cool shirts too.
We had an early lunch at IHOP before heading to Nana's house(Leslee for those who don't refer to her as Nana!)
She bought each kid their own sandwich container, which of course had no sandwiches inside, but gummy bears instead
They were loving Dora
Emma, modeling her gummy bears
Bailey was more into the computer, but he had his fair share of treats. Although at lunch, he ate his entire lunch plus Kate and Nathan's. He was pretty hungry after the race.
We had a yummy dinner, and I climbed into the guest bed when the twins went down for a nap and slept too! Seriously nice way to spend TDay.






























No comments:
Post a Comment