As soon as I turned the corner, she started SCREAMING when she saw me because she knew I would take her down. She cried long enough I got two good shots of this.
Now, this little girl is smart enough (and strong enough!) to push a tub of food storage flour from under the kitchen island over to this corner. She must have seen the bag of goldfish and it sparked her interest. To her surprise, there was a bag of cookies right behind the goldfish. She was in heaven.
Mean mommy took her down and put her in the car, screaming the entire way. I was actually pretty impressed with her problem solving skills!


3 comments:
Yes, she is definitely smart! I am just glad she didn't fall and get hurt!
YOUR BLOG IS FINALLY LETTING ME COMMENT! I miss you guys so much! How are you? I totally want to catch up! We will be home for Christmas, do you still live in the area? Email me, ashleigh.tataipu@gmail.com
YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE!
She's one smart and determined little girl!!!
Post a Comment