The other day they were hugging and laughing, so I tried to grab the camera and take a picture. By the time I got to them, Addison had hugged too hard and they fell over, still laughing!
After our walk today. Kate asked to watch Do-Wa (Dora).
As you can see, Addy was not happy about the situation.
Kate, playing the guitar while watching Dora.
Addison was even more mad when I tried to take her picture
Miwk, in a sippy cuuuppp, pwease!
Addison finally perked up when she found my "birthday" hat from Chevy's. I celebrated (yes my birthday was a month and a half ago!) with Tanalee and Jen last night. It was busy around my birthday, so we had to make up for it. I was sang to and got free dessert, haha!
Trying to be happy. It didn't last long as Nathan decided he wanted to wear the hat shortly after this.
Nathan, oh Nathan
On the way to the park and back, whenever he went downhill, he pedaled faster. No coasting for him, it is all about the speed. When he took a corner wrong and bailed, he got up and laughed, " I love falling!!!!!"
His most recent carry around items. A green, white and an orange skeleton.
Um, don't know why she did this, but she thought it was funny.
Appropriate head attire for watching Dora, right?












1 comment:
Too cute!!! (oh, and I just keep all the shoes in my car because I have forgotten them so many times! Haha)
Post a Comment