Here are some pre move pictures. We started to go a little crazy with pictures, but the three little ones were having fun!
OK, so he has HUGE teeth!
This was her "act surprised" look
Moving Fairy Nathan
I can't remember what he was trying to do, but the two above pictures are action shots.
Right before we moved, Bailey went to the friend's house down the street and came back with a bloody mouth. He wiggled for a minute or so and then pulled his own tooth out! It was a little loose prior to whatever boy rough housing, but he was excited to have the tooth fairy visit.
One of the first night in our new house. All five in the den/Bailey's room/Ben's office watching a movie. It didn't last long this way. The twins still aren't interested in movies.
But what they are interested in is the potty
Well, Addy is interested in hanging Emma's clothes around her neck, but Kate has been INSISTING she go "Pee Pee" So we let her sit on the little toilet now and then. Yesterday she kept asking after she had already sat on it for a while and I ignored her. She then pointed to her diaper and said "Stinky" Yup, she had gone. I don't know if she would have gone on the little toilet, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. No comment on Nathan's still lacking ability in that department! grrrr....
He kept posing like this over and over and wanted me to take his picture. Nathan is for sure the life of the party...
Sunday, after a great weekend of listening to General Conference, we went on a walking Tour de Parc Lincoln....
I wish I had taken pictures, but I forgot! We walked to two different parks by our house with the kids. One park had three smaller play areas spread out so we went around to all of them. The kids had a great time and we are really enjoying being in our new neighborhood.
Now back to unpacking:)



















1 comment:
How's it going? It's been a while I just finally reconnected myself to the bloggingworld. You guys move to Lincoln now? If it is in Crossing you might be in my sister in law's ward. They just moved there too about 2 or 3 weeks ago. That Roseville library is awesome. Everybody is so grown up from last time I've seen them.
Post a Comment