K and A's new doll's! Hopefully I didn't make Ben's heart drop for a second:)
I bought the twin dolls at Target. They come exactly alike but with different clothes. The girls do not have a preference for which one they carry, but they LOVE these babies.
They also love to hug each other lately. As you can see the doll's pants are often missing. I don't think they stay clothed most of the time.
We are now into a solid routine again in the new house. NKA and I go to the Roseville gym after school drop off, come home, lunch, naps, etc... Pick up the older two. We have time to run errands after school now, which frees up my evenings! We also play in the front yard, riding bikes, or we go to the neighborhood park. The three older ones ride their bike to it and K and A ride in the stroller. Then, we come back in time to get dinner started and wait for Daddy to come home. Emma has made friends with 3 girls on our street already. Bailey is still patiently waiting to meet some boys. Once we go to our new ward there will be tons that live close by a few blocks away.
The kids are looking forward to Halloween and so am I! I am ready for some fall weather, Apple Hill, holidays and decorating.


No comments:
Post a Comment