Friday, October 22, 2010

The other night I really needed to get the house picked up and had looming homework.  Both were starting to stress me out and nothing was getting done in a house full of kids who I cannot justify putting to bed at 5:30.  Then, this caught my eye..

I thought how cute Kate's curls dried after bath and I needed to get a picture.  One thing led to another, and all the kids ended up in the little one's bedroom insisting they get a picture taken too.

Sad Addy face.  She usually gets picked up and cuddled when this comes out.

Nathan and his ginourmous grin.

I love her crazy hair.  She has such a wild personality it just fits. She made me take the picture twice (this is the repeat) because the first one she did "crazy eyes"

Heeeeyyyyyyy...
Bailey's cool pose

Then they wanted a group picture.



She can't help the crazy eye pose:)
Then they insisted I had to be in the pictures too.

Nice, huh? Well they decided to start attacking me during the pictures.

Instead of homework and cleaning, we sang songs and played in their room.  Much better idea:)

One of the songs I taught them was Finger Family. I was preparing myself for the point when we got to Toby Tall:)  Because basically you are waving your two middle fingers all around.  Bailey and Emma didn't have a clue, thank goodness and there all of us were waving our middle fingers around. It was quite the sight.  A lot of kids their age have already grown accustomed to using that finger on a regular basis. I am glad my children are still so innocent!




1 comment:

The Wigginton Family said...

I love those pictures! Since when do the twins have hair...and LOTS of it? Kate's curls are irresistable! I'll write you an email soon about law school life. Oh bother!