Tuesday, October 26, 2010

School Pics and More

These are hot off the press today! Uncle Curtis works for the company that takes the pictures for the kid's school so we get to see them (and get them emailed!) the same day. 
 I don't think it is wrong to think your daughter is beautiful:) We planned her hair last night and prepped it for today.  I made sure her favorite outfit was washed even though you don't see it in the picture.  I will probably never have the patience to grow out my hair again, so I live through Emma and her luxurious locks.
Such the grown up now! So many fun/interesting stories with Bailey lately.  I haven't blogged them and not sure I will.  But he is a really good kid and he still loves us a lot, so we're on the right track!


All of the kids are watching Neverending Story 2 right now.  Well, K and A are sort of watching/playing.  Here are the latest pics of the three little ones

 Nathan thought it was funny to be handcuffed.  He's sporting his tom Cruise look in a dress shirt, underwear and socks.
 Kate came into the kitchen to show me that she and Addy were holding hands. I think she wanted her picture taken (she has me figured out pretty well by now).



1 comment:

oneHeidifamily said...

Oh, I so love their school pictures, they look so amazing! And no, it isn't wrong to think your daughter is beautiful. And, the picture of Nathan in the handcuffs cracks me up...thanks for sharing!
Hope you guys are doing well!