Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Pictures

Ben is pulling an all nighter at work (yes, lawyers do that). I am catching up on Dancing with the Stars and realizing I will not sleep well tonight:)  I haven't put up these pic of the boys.  I thought it was cute one night that they happened to wear their NICU shirts on the same night for pjs.


They are the best big brothers ever with very lucky little sisters:)

And now I must get back to watching David Haselhoff dance?!  Um, maybe I won't watch that one:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The very bottom picture of B and N cracks me up. It's very much N, but he looks soooo much like B when he made that face.

Harris Family said...

Ugh I lost my camera cord too in the move! Youre comment was funny about james move- I pretty much remember it the same way! You were the best neighbors!