Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday with NKA

This morning we met a mom and her two girls (who happen to be twins!) at Mahaney Park in Roseville.  I "met" Bekki through a twins message board I used to go on when I was preggo.  She lives about ten minutes away, even graduated from Bella Vista and we have never met in person.  I am weird about things like that and never liked to give out personal info online.  But we became Facebook friends and I was able to see for long enough that she wasn't a crazy.  Unfortunately, we talked so much we did not take pictures of our girls or each other!  I did snap a few before she got there. 

 Addison thought the spin chair was funny until she leaned forward and it went faster.  She could barely walk afterward.  Kate tried it and almost flew completely off of it.  Neither asked to get on it the rest of the morning.
 This park has some larger than life things to play on.  It is a must visit!
 Nathan had this ladybug going so fast it was pulling up the foam from underneath.  He is my little maniac!
They thought they wanted to share the bumblebee, but that didn't last long.

We will be frequenting this park more often for sure. The girls took the best nap when we got home. 

2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Let's go there! WE love that park!

OramHouse said...

I know! Guess I can go more often since I will live a few exits down the freeway from you!