Nathan, passed out, Wii remote at his side. He can work it well enough to pick the Netflix on the Wii shows he wants to watch. It is his special time with the Wii when the girls do down for a nap. He loves the control! Apparently, he was a little tired yesterday.
We are back in the swing of the school year and into our regular routine. I for some reason FORGOT I was handling all the Scholastic orders for the school and signed up to be the Art docent in Bailey's class. Oh well, I am excited to get to know his teachers. He loves them and loves school. Emma loves her friends and being the big girl on campus, well, in the Purple Room with all the new Kinders.
Kate and Addy are heading into two year old land, and it is hard to believe. Kate has told me three times this week that she was stinky right before she went poop. She might master it before Nathan! He is actually better, and has improved. It's a snail pace, but I now have hope I won't be cleaning out nasty underwear forever:)
Oh, and we're moving...to Lincoln (less than ten minutes from the kids school). Time to get the moving boxes back out:)

4 comments:
Nice. I've thought about it and I really think you guys are moving because you can't stand being in the ward without us...
wow, you are moving,huh? When? You will have to send me your new addrss via Facebook....
Well, I'm jealous! My girls don't care if they're stinky or not....I'm not looking forward to potty training.....
Lincoln is nice. Joe and I almost moved out there a year or so ago into a townhouse. We really like it out there. Let me know if you guys need any help. With moving or the kids. Happy to help when we can. Love you.
Post a Comment