Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We got this down!

First Day of school, that is...

Bailey is now in the 4th grade an Emma in 1st.  We of course have loved Emma's teachers for the last 5 years:)  Bailey is in the class with the two new teachers at MMCA.  Lucky, lucky for us, one of them is the daughter of his teacher from the last two years and the other is a mom of one of the kids who was in his class as well.  So we were SO excited to induct these two lovely ladies into the Oram extended teacher family.  The teachers at this school have been nothing but the best to our family!

 I usually take the picture in front of the door at home, however, I forgot until everyone was buckled into the car, so I got them back out and put them by the tree.
I was trying to get them to just stand there, but they ended up looking like little soldiers. 

 Bailey, hands in pockets, waiting in his new class line.  He was a bit nervous.
 Emma and her best friend, Isabelle. Isabelle called Emma on the phone the night before to plan their matching hair for the first day of school.
Emma was in social mode quickly. 

They both loved the first day, and Bailey was relieved that he loved his class (as well as the fact his best friend is in it with him--and maybe the girl he secretly thinks is cute-sorry Bailey!)


No comments: