I haven't taken too many pictures this summer of our normal routine. Summer ends Wednesday and we are back to school...Not really wanting to give up on summer yet.
Most afternoons, since it has not been very hot and our entire front yard is shaded, we all go outside and play.
The kids love to just hang out, color with sidewalk chalk, ride bikes, and Addison sometimes gives all that up to sit on my lap.
I took a picture of her when she was getting sassy:) She didn't like that at first, but the tantrum stopped.
Bailey reading his Fablehaven book (he's on #2!)
"House" by Bailey
This is Addison's favorite bike.
They all usually fight over who gets to hold the sidewalk chalk bucket. Addison usually wins, which cracks me up
Kate, being Kate
It only took the summer for Nathan to learn how to peddle. He's even more of a maniac on his bike now.
Just another example of Addion's favorite spot, at my knee
Emma worked hard to decorate Daddy's flower area.
Nathan and Kate giving "Hugbuddies"--A Grandpa Dave phrase
Kate thinking she could attempt "The Hill" She backed out and came back on the grass two seconds later
Bailey would not let me get his picture, so I had to sneak them
She loves to play!
Nathan's "I want some miwk" face. This face always gets me
Take my picture, Mom!
He still likes to be silly, even at 9 years old!
We had Bailey weigh himself the other day--80 pounds! Wow! I think he must be made out of stone.
The little twinners, girlies, aka Kate and Addy
Kate thought she could roll with the big kids
Emma working hard on her decoration project
Nathan and Addy giving "Hugbuddies"
Me and my chair. I love to sit out there with them. If they start to get crazy in the afternoon, we alwyas head right outside and everyone feels better.
People pass by and give us nice smiles in our neighborhood every afternoon. We look like a little daycare!
Next Wednesday our summer ends and we head back to school. The kids haven't even started REALLY fighting yet, but I guess I should quit while I am ahead. A part of me is already counting down for next summer!


























No comments:
Post a Comment