Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No Idea

Lacking creativity for a title...so it gets this one.  I haven't taken many pictures lately.  We are a bit busy packing, school, etc... 

Most days, I am here with the Three Musketeers, aka Nathan, Kate and Addy.  They do pretty well playing together most of the time which is nice.  We are pretty lucky that as much as our kids bug each other daily, they really do love to be together.

Last Saturday we went to the Air Show with my Mom and Ross, Leena and Johanna.  


I would say that for our kids, it was not the best place to take them.  Nathan was freaked out by the planes flying overhead.  We are cheap and wouldn't pay 5/per child to let them play in the bounce house area. The only person truly excited by it all was Ben. Maybe he and Ross should just go together next year:) 
Funny thing was is that they could have cared less about seeing the planes, but as soon as we got in the car and headed home there were a few flying close to us by Sunrise Blvd.  They all got excited and said. "Look, look! Airplanes!!" Really?!  You are face to face with these things and get excited once you see it from miles and miles away and it looks like a speck?  I don't understand them...
But Nathan is still talking about it, so maybe it was one of those things you do with your kids that you think everyone is miserable and then 20 years later they all talk about "Remember when we had so much fun at that air show..."

We have a busy few months coming up, so maybe this blog will see some better activity! 

3 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

Packing? So where are you guys moving to? I noticed you have a ticker until YOU finish school? So what are you studying and is this online? After all, you are a mom of 5 cuties.

OramHouse said...

Meredith-
Moving to Lincoln end of the month, in school to finish my Liberal Studies degree, going down to half time instead of full time as I have five kids and am getting tired going full time. So this puts me into December now for graduation...
How are you guys?

Harris Family said...

Are you renting or selling your FO house? Im so ready to move back to cali it is killing me!!! I will rent your house!! haha. We moved down to PhX two months ago and Im already ready to leave- I want to plant my roots and I want to plant them in Cali.!!! being there this last summer really felt like home. I want green grass, flowers, and no snow!!! Im soooo excited for you- I hope the move goes well. Ive been looking for jobs for robert like crazy!!!haha- I sound unstable but really that will be the last move!