Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day six as it comes to an end...

We went to the Makiki ward on Sunday.  Their building is beautiful!  It was fun to experience a Hawaii ward (lots of Alooooooooohhhaaaaaaaas all day)

We had been all over the island by this time, including Ben's skydiving fun Saturday morning (I forgot to put it into the previous post and don't feel like editing it now)

 Suiting up to tandem jump from 14,000 feet!
Boarding the plane.  
Ben said it was awesome!  I have a few pictures from his phone I will try to add later (or maybe he will edit this post to give the full account)

We wandered into a Baskin Robbins and they had the old helmet sundaes!  I used to get these as a kid.  I don't know if it's a nationwide Baskin Robbins thing or just Hawaii, but I hadn't seen these helmets in over 20 years, so of course I got a picture and the workers there looked at me funny:)

 We walked on the beach at night our last full day in Hawaii...
Here is the night view.

It's light, but it says K loves B:)
The best part of this trip was that it was just us for an entire week, no work calling, no responsibilities, just B and Me!  It was a nice way to celebrate the last 10 years and especially the last 4 very intense ones.

2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Ok, LOVE all the posts.....your hair looks so cute in the one with the flower and you guys look very relaxed and happy to be in Hawaii!!! How's the adjustment back to "real" life? :)

Jess and Chris said...

aww kaci i love all of your pictures! annnd lovie...you did get some good color!! i look forward to seeing you (hopefully) when i'm home with the boy in september...maybe this time he will actually talk :] love you guys!!! glad you got a good break from reality! come again SOOOON!