Thursday, January 7, 2010

One week down

I am documenting our weeks as we countdown to Ben taking the bar.  As if there wasn't enough pressure, right?


Ready for bed, ready for March

I got used to Ben being home during the week, helping with the nighttime routine.  Now, I am back to doing it myself and not enjoying that so much!  Maybe I'll get back into the swing of things once the kids are back in school.  This also marks week 3 of Christmas vacation.  I think we are ready for school to start...bad :) 

This week we have: gone back to our regular mac n'cheese, grilled cheese, pancake dinners.  Gotten up every morning early (this means me) and dressed all before 9 a.m. at the latest.  We have to slowly work back into the school routine. 


She's enjoying being able to eat the "leftovers" from her high chair.


She looks like a cute, pink seal on the shore.

Now, off to pack for our trip to cold PA!!!!

1 comment:

oneHeidifamily said...

When are you going to Pennyslvania?