Monday, January 11, 2010

Kristi's Baptism! (and some snow...brrrrrrr)

This last weekend, Ben and I took a quick trip (minus kids, thanks to the McKee's and my mom) to Pennsylvania. Leaving sunny CA for cold PA in January may seem odd, but we would not have missed Kristi's baptism for anything. 


Getting bundled up to go outside. Thank you, Kristi, for the gloves.  I forgot to give them back, so I'll save them for next year:)


The boys!  Ben, Dave and Taylor


Ben, Leslie, Taylor


Ben and his "little" brother. Taylor has grown an inch since we last saw him-seriously. 


Taylor and Kristi.  I know, I made them all do a version of wedding pictures!


And I am actually in one of the pictures!


I even took a picture of the program.


The bookends are the two missionaries who taught Kristi.


Kristi getting ready to get baptized.  Poor things, had about a million pictures taken of them with four different cameras! 


Had to get a good shot of this skirt.  Taylor MADE it...yup, sewed it from a pattern and all.  Mr. Domestic, himself.


Out of Church clothes after the baptism.  Church clothes and snow don't mix:)  I only have like five shirts and coat, scarf and two hoods on....


Cracker Barrel!  You can't be somewhere where there is a Cracker Barrel and not go.


Nice, Taylor....


The newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! 


I had way too much fun with this game.  I used to play it all the time as a kid.



Sadly, I am only "pretty smart" as this is as far as I could get. I think I used to be better at it.

We had a great time with everyone and enjoyed being able to spend time just us as well, even if it was on an airplane.  Now, back to the grind:)








1 comment:

oneHeidifamily said...

that is so neat that you got to be a part of that experience. I am glad you survived the cold too!!