Friday, January 1, 2010

My Love/Hate Relationship With Picture People

I love them because I get cute pictures like this within an hour....


Nathan was obviously not into this picture.  But there is Bailey's standard group picture face, Emma's wide grin, Kate's face explosion and Addison's budding happiness.


Nathan's official 3 year old picture. 


In the picture package, I got these for free.  The other reason I love Picture People.  I got a member's coupon for a portrait package with the above cards for 9 dollars, and used my free sheet and $10 off to get the group shot. I don't know exactly what to do with the cards, but hey, they were free!  And I also got $25 to spend in the Studio before March...(deal ends this weekend, people, get on it!)

The reason picture people hates me...Because this was all I bought, hahahahahahah (evil thrifty laugh!)
Those pre put together frame collages of my kids are super adorable, and if I had a trillion dollars to waste on pictures, and if I wanted 20 cute pictures of each kid adorning my walls, I promise I will go there first!  But for now, this is all they get from me and I love it!


2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

I agree. I get the free ones, but I missed Courtney's birthday and I think I might just be moving on from picture people. they won't miss me...since I never spent any money there! :) The pics look great!

oneHeidifamily said...

Hey, I absolutely love those pictures of the kids...they are just adorable!
Also, good luck, Ben, on studying for the Bar exam. I will be praying for you. And thanks for your comment on my blog!