I live in the car.
Now, some will say "No complaining! You did this to yourself!!" Well, of course I am not complaining so much as stating a fact. I.Live.In.The.Car.
Five kids, three schools. Where else would I be?!
I also have a problem with raising my hand and saying pick me! I'll do it! Which means I also am at these three school helping a lot. Although I think that is part of my job. But I did sit on my hand pretty well this last week when some things came up I technically did have time to do but I had other things screaming my name at home.
Bailey has been having meets on most Saturdays. He now loves practice and they run them 4-5 miles a day, 5 days a week. You can imagine I am also living at the grocery store to keep up with his food intake:)
He has brought his times mile down from 9 minutes to 7:45 and is super excited to get it down further.
Emma is my musician, learning piano and ukelele. She is a natural at piano and I am excited to have someone musical in the house.
I come in to Nathan's class once a week to do handwriting with the 1st graders. I also went on Nathan's first field trip with him. He loves when I am field trips so he can hold my hand and sit in my lap. At almost 7 that's pretty good and I'll take it while I can.
At the Rocklin Police station
The whole class in jail
Hopefully not future inmates
Kate and Addison also had their first field trip to the Loomis Flower Farm.
They got to do something so other Oram child has-Ride the Bus
You would have thought they were going to Disneyland or something the way they talked about this bus ride for weeks. The other kids were jealous that the twins were able to ride a bus when they never have.
Part of the field trip was harvesting the carrots on the farm
The guide was Farmer John. He is now a celebrity in our house
She wasn't too excited to pick the carrots.
Until they picked a large batch of them and then it was somehow fun.
Looking at the baby chicks
She found this orange on the ground that wasn't quite ripe.
The TK class posing on the lawn
Playing tag while waiting for the bus to take them back to school. Half the kids were on meltdown status before the bus even came back to get them. It's hard being a TKer!!
Happy to have Mom on the trip
It wouldn't be complete without a picture all together with Lauren and Maddie
Flashback a few weeks to our temple trip with the youth. Bailey got to go in for the first time. It was a great experience to share with him.
The entire group
Smart thought of the day: Buy $6 in Walmart costume supplies to get 4 dozen doughnuts on Pirate Day from Krispy Kreme
Dumb result: They wouldn't give them out per kid, but per family (even though it advertised per kid!)
Oh well...
Yes, we see them a lot:)
Emma was upset on day trying to write her talk for primary. Big brother Bailey to the rescue. It was too cute.
We have to put Alyssa on the blog! Their favorite babysitter (who isn't a grandparent:) )
And now I am finally caught up!


































1 comment:
Hey Kac! I just made my blog private and wanted to invite you to read (if you care or have the time! Haha!) but I don't know if I have your correct email. Anyway, email me if you'd like! Ours is the same. Our last name plus fam at hotmail. :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment