This tooth held on for a LONG time. I tried the daddy washcloth trick and it didn't go as planned. Usually, Ben will tell them he is going to "wash" the loose tooth. When he puts the wet rag on the tooth it very easily falls out with a small tug. I thought how simple that must be, right? WRONG.
Instead, I got greedy and tried to pull both bottom teeth out since they were equally loose (or so I thought). There was a yank, a loud popping noise and lots of blood. No tooth was out. Nathan was crying, I was apologizing....and one of the teeth was just hanging. I don't know why he let me do it again to clean up the blood but I got one of the teeth out. He was so excited he forgave me for almost killing him previously.

No comments:
Post a Comment