Another year for Mother's Day Tea in the Red Room. I should have gotten a better picture of the brooch Emma made this year to match the hat she made me last year.
Emma and her BFF showed up in the same outfit-totally not planned
Saturday we went to dinner for Mother's Day. The intention was to go to Cheesecake Factory. But the wait was super long, as we were all tired. So instead we went to the food court at the Galleria where everyone could get what they wanted. I was able to get some cheesecake to go...because that's the only reason to go there anyway, right?
I love that between 7 people, we had 5 different places we ordered food from. Food courts are actually a pretty smart idea, and the galleria one has some good choices.
Sunday, the kids came home with their all about mom sheets.
Bailey:
My mom is best at putting kids to sleep.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be The super writer
The best thing my mom cooks is spaghetti
My favorite thing to do with my mom is older kids night out
My mom is happiest when I clean the house
I know my mom loves me because she tells me so and comforts me
I love my mom because she is nice
Emma:
My mom is best at loving me.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be Supermom
The best thing my mom cooks is everything
My favorite thing to do with my mom is have a girl's night out
My mom is happiest when I rub her back
I know my mom loves me because I love her
I love my mom because she is the best
Nathan:
My mom spends most of her day laundry
If my mom were a superhero, her name would be Superman
The best thing my mom cooks is mac n'cheese
My favorite thing to do with my mom is swim
My mom is best at laundry
I love my mom because she is nice
Kate:
My mom spends most of her day cleaning up the kitchen
If my mom were a superhero, her name would be Supermom
The best thing my mom cooks is enchiladas
My favorite thing to do with my mom is hugging her
My mom is best at church
I love my mom because I hug her all the time
Addison:
My mom spends most of her day cleaning the kitchen
If my mom were a superhero, her name would be Supercleaner
The best thing my mom cooks is mac n'cheese
My favorite thing to do with my mom is doing the dishes
My mom is best at cleaning
I love my mom because she loves me
I guess I am a super clean freak who enjoys making the kids work and rub my back. Also not sure if Kate meant I am good at things that have to do with Church or if I am only good at Church.
Kate also told a lot of people on Sunday I am pregnant with a baby girl. I had some confused adults asking questions.



No comments:
Post a Comment