Bailey finally went on his first over night camping trip with the Boy Scouts. He was SO excited. This kid never gets excited about much of anything, but this brought out giggly Bailey. It also brought out a hovering Dad:) I got a phone call mid afternoon making sure Bailey had everything and was ready and would I please be sure and send a picture.
Bailey chopping carrots with a hatchet.
The next morning, Bailey and Andrew (the other boy his age at Church)
Thank goodness for technology so leaders can share these pics with a worried mom:)
I got more than the "It was cool" response from him when he got home which is a big deal.
Ben sadly couldn't go with Bailey on his first camp out because he was gearing up for his own night of fun.
GORUCK
Which he didn't get to do because the people who schedule told everyone the wrong time. So, he will be doing it in a few weeks instead. I'll let him do that post when it comes. If you want an explanation as to what craziness he is doing now, google GORUCK. FYI that pack on his back weighed 50 pounds...




No comments:
Post a Comment