Sometimes the kids like to get a hold of the camera and take lots of
pictures. Normally, I delete them, but this time thought I would share
what they think is picture-worthy (I edited 50 pictures down to the ones
seen here!)
I would bet this picture was either taken by Emma or Kate, my hopeless romantics
Is she grumpy, is she mad?! Who knows...
That's a fun face...
So is this one, I guess
Little lounger
Part One of the millions of stuffed animals on Emma's bed. It takes her about a half hour just to make her bed when she actually does it.
Of course, Bananas gets his own place on the pillow. Ben made Emma cry one day when he tried to explain to her that Bananas wasn't real. I know she is 9, but this monkey is her best friend in the whole world.
Accessories are a normal part of the day
I think this was a picture she took of herself. She likes to do that.
As you can see below, Emma loves any excuse to take pictures of herself. This montage was just on a trip home from practice...
I don't know how many people comment to me about Emma's personality. She certainly has a bright one!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment