As of January 31, 2013 we are now the proud owners of a 6 year old. He's not the first six year old we have had, and he will not be the last, but he is one of a kind for sure.
Nathan shows more excitement for everything than all the other children combined. If I ever want a feel good reaction, Nathan is my go-to guy.
We had his family party at night (the rest of the pictures are on the real camera that needs to be charged, but if I wait until I locate the charger he might be 7)
At school that day, the twins and I headed to his school to watch his birthday celebration. It is tradition (well in purple room!) to walk with a globe around the months of the year laid out around the "sun"-a candle. You walk around while they sing, until you have walked around how long you have been on the earth.
Then, you sit on a chair and everyone takes turns coming up and shaking your hand or giving you a hug and says something nice.
This was one of the few handshakes, as Nathan got mostly hugs. He's loveable like that I guess.
Kate and Addison waiting for treats
Pudding cups with red vines and spoons in a cute little package. And yes, I haul everything in a laundry basket. They are super convenient like that.
And this is...wait for it.....Eliana.
She asked me to text this picture to her dad so she could have a copy. I don't know his number but I agreed anyway. Hope she isn't waiting for it.
The next day he and Bailey enjoyed some of his presents.
This is how he has to dress to play soccer most of the time during his night class.
The boys trying out the bike ramp Boppa built for Nathan's birthday.
The girls wanted a turn too.














No comments:
Post a Comment