The finished product from my tile troubles. When I bought the tile and measured I wasn't accounting for the fireplace being redone, so we were short 4 tiles. We had gotten the tile at such a discount that tracking down more was hard. Eventually I was able to locate some in Anaheim. After some used car sales negotiation, I got the price down far enough to make it worth while. Well, some home improvement stores that shall remain nameless (Lowes) do not know how to ship tile and all but 2 in the box were broken. They quickly gave me a full refund and we opted to do a different entry. It turned out rather well for a mistake.
Here is a before of the bathroom linoleum
And this is the beautiful tile that replaced it.
Once the tile was all in, we got carpet!!!
And now we are on all new floors and it feels SO good!
We are hoping this little guy is ready to feel good. This is a picture of his 3rd (at least) trip to Kaiser within a week. He's been tested every which way and then prescribed this fun for last weekend...
Yeah..looks like typical 6 year old fun, right?
This is how he ended up Saturday night. He had the poop knocked out of him.
But it looks like things are going well for him. At least I hope so.
The twins and I carry on during the week on our own doing all sorts of things. Like lavish trips to Jamba Juice for $1 mornings, and scouring CVS for Fels Naptha soap. We are living the life, man. Now I know why the older ones are jealous of our days at home.
Our annual dinner outing in which we thank the federal government for still allowing us to have a tax return deposited into our account. Ben had to work late this night so we braved Spaghetti Factory with only 1 adult. Everyone was well behaved and we got our fill of food for sure.
A random picture from this morning when Kate crawled into bed with me.











No comments:
Post a Comment