Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our First House

I have never done gingerbread houses with the kids before (much like many other normal holiday things we don't usually do). This year, Melanie invited us up to her neck of the woods to make some (a short back wood drive to Auburn where I never really know where I am going but just keep veering to the left on the back roads from my house until I get to hers).


Nathan's friend Rayce was with us as well. The kids has a great time decorating their pre fab houses (another thanks to Melanie!)

Our two sets of twins have really started to enjoy playing together. My girls realized they are twins just like them, even though I don't think they really know what a twin IS.

Here's to many more years of houses (as long as someone else does it...) :)

No comments: