I didn't take a Christmas Eve jammie picture...But you can sort of see them (thanks Nana!)
Addison was taking FOREVER to open her presents. We laughed because she rips apart paper all the time in the car and leaves it everywhere but couldn't get these presents open fast at all.
Opening up his new jacket that Bailey describes as a "gangster jacket"..hmm?!
Another new hat
His arcade game
Her gasp as she opens up her crimper..yes she asked for a hair crimper!
Nathan has asked Santa for a real phone. I found this at the thrift store and he was so excited. We let him hook it up yesterday to our house phone jack and make some phone calls.
This all happened while I was passed out, but from what I gather Nathan and the twins got new bikes from Pops and Grandma Mo
Ben said they rode them all like pros!
Our tree before present opening begins. Every year I don't put anything out until they are asleep Christmas eve.
I do remember someone saying there were SO many presents under the tree. I'm glad they think so, even if it wasn't so true. We usually keep their presents low key each year which always makes it easier for us. I am glad they all had a nice Christmas even though I could barely move. Today is my first day of getting up and not feeling like I was just going to fall over again. I'm glad we have another full week of Christmas break (and hoping no one else gets sick!)













No comments:
Post a Comment