Bailey: So, I'm almost in sixth grade, right?
Me: Yup
B: Wow, that went fast (he says gazing off into his future)
M: Yes it did for sure.
B: So, I'll be in high school in a few years?
M: Sigh...yes
B: It will be time for me to get a job soon
M: Really?
B: Yes. But do they have any smart jobs for teenagers?
M: Smart jobs?
B: You know, like where I can use my brain and not just my muscle
Gotta love Bailey and how highly he thinks of himself!
Speaking of muscle, Nathan is quite the stud lately. We walk to the gym if the weather is good (which is 3.4 miles round trip) He never complains about it and is happy as a clam the entire way. The twins get to be pushed in the stroller, decked out in fuzzy hats and covered in their blankets.
Addison likes to crawl in bed with me in the morning. I am still very glad I don't take the kids to school in the morning. It is so nice to just get up and focus on two kids instead of five getting out the door.
My new thing is checking craigslist for free things I can use for the house (of course with inspiration form Pinterest!) I got a huge tub of these tiles from a local tile outlet for free. Not quite sure what I will do with them yet but it will be awesome. I also got a box of glass wares for free. Hopefully I don't make Ben nervous with all my recent hoarding. I'd better start turning out projects or I will be banned from collecting boxes of free junk.



No comments:
Post a Comment