Bailey and Emma do not usually fight over very many things. The front seat (or basically NOT having to sit by Nathan) is a constant battle. I have told them I am out of it. I used to mark it on the calendar to rotate, but then if anything out of the ordinary happened the schedule would get messed up. They now have to decide how to work it out. Well, the ride to Church is usually a negotiation between the two of them. Ben is always at Church before us for meetings. he carpools and rides home with us every other Sunday. One particular Sunday, Emma had worked out with Bailey to sit in the front. When she realized Ben was going home with us and she would get bumped to the back seat she refused. And, being the kind and funny daddy he is, Ben sat in the back seat with the two boys.
This was a picture I texted to Ben when I was terribly sick the other week. I could barely move around and I had two little girls screaming and crying at my legs. The caption said "Don't you want to come home early?" The girls were even more upset when I took the picture and ended up screaming on the floor. Good times....
My new laundry system. Everyone has a labeled basket where their clean clothes go. They are responsible for making sure it is put away each night. It really saves the space in the room for piles of laundry.
Kate and Addison showing how they take their baskets to put clothes away.
The weather, in between rain storms, has still been really nice. We've been outside a lot.
Addison has been trying to master this scooter for over a month now. She is so excited that she can finally make it work.
Emma's class did the play "BUGZ" I think I could go back in blog posts and find the one where Bailey did this exact same play. Bailey wanted to stay home but I told him he had to go...so he brought a book to read:)
Emma as the gypsy moth.
Miss Sassy pants herself.
Nathan has been really into drawing pictures lately. Here is his latest. It is supposed to be me working out. Maybe I am jumping rope?
Speaking of working out, I am IN PAIN today! But my trainer posted this picture on our group facebook page today and I really liked it. Today, one thumb is sore and cut up from doing girl's camp preparations (dumb glue gun!), one thumb is bruised and sore from hitting the ball wrong at volleyball last night, my thighs hurt so bad that I can barely get up and down (which when you drink a lot of water and are always going pee....well no fun), and my nose is stuffy from allergies. So I would say I am in lots of healthy pain (because at least my stuffy nose isn't a cold!) It is nice to be in good enough shape that I actually told my husband I would go backpacking Father's Day weekend. Don't know what I just got myself into.... :)
One of the cute printables I found while searching Pinterest for sun ideas. Our ward is the Suns. How easy is that?! And I am now calling myself out for the Polar Bear swim. Ben said there is no way I will get up by 6:30 for 5 days and jump in cold water at girl's camp. I said I would because I want the charm. And now I said on here I would do it so I have to....guess we shall see.












No comments:
Post a Comment