Sunday, August 28, 2011

Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity

We are 100% back in school and the schedule that goes with it. No more lazy summer mornings, hanging out by the pool all day (BIG sniff). But each year brings us closer and closer to more of the children in school. Not that I don't love them, but I love them more when I miss them, right?  The twins are adjusting and often pass out as such:



I don't really give them naps anymore since nap time usually falls right at school pick up time. Instead they just take a nap in the car on the way there and back. This was a day they hadn't adjusted yet and feel asleep early during rest time on the couch. 

We did get a new "toy." Our ice cream maker... Here is our first attempt at Cookies n Cream for Family Home Evening




Here's to a new school year...and a new house! Moving commences this week, yikes! But we are excited for our new house and all the fun projects that come with it:)


4 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Yay! How did the ice cream turn out?

OramHouse said...

The ice cream was good! Kids loved it

Alexis said...

I love that the title is an Eminem quote.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alexis. I like the Eminem title.