OK, so sorry to offend any Catholics who read my blog, but I think that was pretty clever:)
Right now I am kid less thanks to Boppa braving it with my three little crazies..I mean children. I have pictures that need to get on here so I can get caught up and move forward. So in chronological order....
Bailey became a Weebelo in Cub Scouts when he turned 10. He loves his new leader and all the fun stuff they do. He will also start earning his Arrow of Light this year which is a BIG deal.
Prior to our move, Kate's outfit of choice. Wearing sparkly headbands 80's style, hair bands on her wrist and carrying her princess dress pjs.
Coloring with big sister Emma!
They wanted me to take of picture of them like this. BFFs
Bailey's first cross country meet. It was HOT!
He placed 73rd in the bunch and has another meet this Thursday. he told me by the end of the season he wants to place top ten. Bailey is one of the hardest workers I know and we are really proud of him!
Cool carts at Lowe's which we will probably use often. I wish they had a rewards program for frequent shoppers! The joys of a "new" house...
So in the craziness of unpacking apparently K and A thought eating PB sandwiches in an empty box with their blanket was normal. I didn't argue.
Life's been a little tiring around here. Addy was asleep two seconds prior.
Bad pictures from my phone but we celebrated my 32nd birthday twice! It was so much fun and I am excited that the kids love my birthday as much as I do.
The end. Back to unpacking and organizing....














No comments:
Post a Comment