This is the most recent picture I have of myself, because this post is about me (random, as usually it is about the kids...and me a little I guess)
She was a guest judge on the show. When a dancer whose main style is was nothing like what he was able to do she kept saying "Who ARE you?!" and "Whatever!" It was funny to me at least and hopefully will be when I read this blog 20 years from now:) The point of this story is....
While walking alone in the dark at the end of my run...
This phrase with her voice popped into my head and I almost laughed. Because for those that know me 1. run?, 2. dark?!, 3. alone?!!!
Thank goodness I was alone because I think I laughed out loud, and not the texting kind where you just say that when something is funny.
At the end of my run I was a bit disappointed because I didn't go as far as I had planned. But then it was nice to hear in my headphones the little Nike Plus voice tell me I had run at my best pace ever. Considering I almost even didn't go that night, I should be pleased with that. I also remembered that it wasn't that long ago I couldn't even run a mile.
For the record, I also now will eat onions(if they are small and cooked in with the food). I don't run AS fast to my bed to jump in when turning out the light, I run and actually like it (and as mentioned do it in the dark alone!), and numerous other things which escape me now but sometimes surprise me.
I am officially the B Boy who can do a mean contemporary routine:)


1 comment:
I know just what you mean- its fun to surprise yourself sometimes and to delight in who you are and who you are becoming!! you make me want to get up and run! Fun post!
Post a Comment