This summer we have really taken advantage of the CFF Rocklin Gym's pool. I finally remembered to bring the camera today and thank goodness because Nathan taught himself to swim. Yup! It took him over two years to poop in a toilet but the kid has spent all summer working on "swimming." I thought it was funny, but today it worked and he did it! We all cheered and cheered for him as he swam again and again. He's still only comfortable swimming from one point to another, with me right there, but it's a big start.
He actually ended up being able to swim all the way from just past the yellow letters, but this is when I took the picture.
He kept lifting his head up, taking a breathe when needed. Although I think he swallowed too much air or water because after about two hours, he was crying that his stomach hurt. It was hard as a rock poor guy. We went ahead and came home to avoid any Nathan catastrophe...
K and A enjoying the steps.
Bailey and Emma got some good big kid swim time.
No comments:
Post a Comment