Just pictures now, maybe I'll go back and narrate. We had a great time, fun weekend...eight years after Ben said "Maybe I'll just get an AA at the Jr. College..."
Umm...is it just me Kaci or are you skinnier than skinny? Seriously girl, you look so good! And ps, I totally cried when I found out that Ben passed. I'm so happy for you guys. Maybe someday...
Wow! The whole old 3rd ward!! We miss everyone. We are going to Cali on the 20th of June. It is only our 2nd time back in 3 years. We should really get together.
Congrats on the bar and school!! Rob works with lawyers everyday--he gets lots of free lunches off them. does Ben do work for liberty mutual? That was robs old company off Arden way.
3 comments:
Umm...is it just me Kaci or are you skinnier than skinny? Seriously girl, you look so good! And ps, I totally cried when I found out that Ben passed. I'm so happy for you guys. Maybe someday...
We wish we could have been there!!!
Wow! The whole old 3rd ward!! We miss everyone. We are going to Cali on the 20th of June. It is only our 2nd time back in 3 years. We should really get together.
Congrats on the bar and school!! Rob works with lawyers everyday--he gets lots of free lunches off them. does Ben do work for liberty mutual? That was robs old company off Arden way.
Anyway-I'm glad you are doing so well!!
Post a Comment