Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hmmmmm

I haven't taken any pictures and I feel my blog is neglected lately.  We are enjoying life as real world people.  Waiting patiently to go to Hawaii....

I wish I had pictures as these aren't as fun without them, but I want to record a few things from the kids.

Bailey- Told his sister the other day that she is his nemesis.  Probably a true statement, but still funny. 

Emma- Her favorite thing now is to wear skirts over her jeans, two different colored socks and she now hates her navy blue uniform shirts and only wants to wear white ones.  And no blue pants either, only khaki.  I don't know what she has against the poor color!  I thought uniforms were supposed to make getting dressed easier!Our little fashionista is only beginning...

Nathan- Summer is hopefully here and Nathan can return to his outdoor wanderings.  He's also developed the ability to question me as if he were an attorney trying to clarify the situation.  So the kid can't poop on the toilet, but he can do a mean deposition!

Kate- is, I would have to say, officially walking.  She walks about 95% of the time, even outside.  She also LOVES to talk and will repeat anything.

Addison- Can walk, but isn't as steady, so she gets carried while I hold Kate's hand.  It works for me--for now, and she is always just bit behind Kate, but usually gives in quickly.  She also likes to repeat things, but whispers them as if she isn't sure she is saying it right.

As for me, I need to get some pictures taken soon!