Thursday, May 13, 2010

One day left

And then come the results....yikes!  For the record, we both felt like puking today.  I even missed the exit to pick up the kids and found myself wandering up Hwy 65.  But if he doesn't pass, we have enough food in our house to last for months. Today I had a personal best--82% savings at Savemart.  I spent 80 on my groceries and came away with 15 dollars towards my next shopping trip, .10/gallon discount on my gas and a free movie ticket--and a pile and I mean pile of food!  I have no more room in my cupboards or freezer after this last month.  My pantry that used to be semi walk in is now covered from wall to wall and I have enough cake mix and frosting for all five kid's next ten birthdays....

2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

I love it!!!!! Good luck today!!!!

Alexis said...

That's it! I'm making you teach me all you know. I want to be on this bandwagon!!!