Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day Tea, Take 2

What a quick year when you feel like you JUST were at this activity!  Bailey's class has a Mother's Day Tea every year.  2nd graders make hats, 3rd graders brooches.  The moms wear their hat from the previous year and the brooch finishes off the outfit.  My brooch was missing a pin, but I did have my hat on!


Bailey thought this brooch was hilarious--he gave it a mustache.  

Me and the boys

These two were very well behaved.

Bailey was my little gopher, fetching and helping with the girls and Nathan.  Nathan, was, well, Nathan and made only a few scenes (sigh)  But he does know what he wants, I'll give him that.

Emma is excited when she gets to be in the Red Room and make a hat for me.  She's already planning it and I'm sure it will be fabulous!  I'll have to store my collection of hats.  And now suddenly I am wondering how I will wear two hats when Kate and Addison are in there?! 

No comments: