Monday, July 20, 2009

Sibling Sizes

I was looking at Kate's thighs the other day and noticing that they had suddenly gotten HUGE!  I wondered how she compared with Addison and thought I should measure them.  Then came my (BRILLIANT!) idea to measure all of the children and see how they compared. Not their thighs, but head and height.  So here goes:

Head circumference (OK, so none of this is very scientific as there could be user error!)

Bailey: 21"
Emma: 20"
Nathan: 19"
Kate: 17"
Addison: 17"

I think it is funny that they are all so close in head size.  Guess you do grow into your head!

Height (also tried my best to be accurate, but who knows)

Bailey: 52"
Emma: 43"
Nathan: 34"
Kate: 25"
Addison: 25 1/2"

So there is a pattern with height.  There is 9 inches between each sibling (except the twins of course).  

I did happen to measure the twins thighs just for fun and Kate's are 1 inch larger around than Addison's.
 
Eating pumpkin.  They love it!

 
Addison says "What's Up?!"

 
Kate looking like an English spy staring you down.

 
Crazy eyes Addison.

 
Whahhh??!!!

No comments: