Kate and Addison in their Patriotic outfits. They were the only members of the family to dress in red, white and blue. Addison is saying "America is #1!"
I did not have two summer outfits with red, so I cut the sleeves off of a turtleneck for Kate to wear and put her in white shorts and the blue headband. I forgot I only had one 4th of July outfit since the girls wear Emma's old clothes. And I would have felt bad if only one of them was festive.
We went to the Summer's house for swimming and BBQ. Here is Nathan and Madelyn Morgan in their vest gear. Nathan actually got in the pool and played quite a bit.
The kids love this huge round blow up thing they have at the Summer's. There is a hole in the middle where you can jump in and swim under everyone. The kids all like to jump onto this from the side of the pool.
Today, Emma and Isaac were buddies. Who knows about tomorrow...
Fast forward to night time. Kate and Addison fell asleep on their magical blankets in one of the bedrooms, and we all went to the front to light fireworks. Emma was mad that she had to sit in the round chair.
Nathan did not sit with us, but sat with some of our friends in this chair. He would not budge the entire time, but they said that he kept talking to them and saying it was fun.
Here we are, yes a picture of us on the blog, wow...
I just realized our shirts kind of match.
Emma is now mad that #1 she can't sit in the chair she wanted to, #2 she is hungry, #3 she wants candy to fill that hunger, #4 she is cold and #5 I was taking a picture of her
Some of the show...
Emma always feels better with Daddy
More of the show...
The surprise ending when the firework was knocked down and got restarted.
Time for sparklers
Emma and Nathan preferred the glow bracelets.
Nathan kept saying the whole way home "I have fun!" We are wiped out and so grateful for 1 p.m. Church time!














1 comment:
so adorable! (oh, and by the way, you can post thing and change the date when you want them posted....just so you don't stress about making posting before midnight....write your post, and then change the date at the end of the post- there's an option....it has saved my life!
Post a Comment