I know this is a re-posted picture, but I haven't gotten my six month old pics from my brother back yet (hint, hint, Curtis!) I'll change this later once I get them...
As of today, they weigh 15.2 pounds. Yes, exactly the same. Kate has taken a huge leap these last two weeks, eating, eating like crazy. Addison is 26 1/4 inches, and Kate is 25 3/4 inches. They are now both exactly average on the charts. They are close to sitting up by themselves, love to eat baby food, and are both getting their bottom two teeth first. They are popping through right now!
Amazing what six months will change:
Addison
Kate
The NICU seems so long ago... As crazy as it is to have twins, Ben and I were both saying the other day how we could not imagine having just one of them or the other. They are a set for sure!



1 comment:
They are getting so big! I'm jealous your girls have teeth...mine our all slobbery, but not teeth...go figure! The twins are being evaluated today, so we'll see what they say!
Post a Comment