Thursday, June 4, 2009

BUGZ!

Bailey performed in his class play last night, "Bugz!"  He played a cockroach, or "Mean Bug #2."  Well, my little Bailey is far from the character of a mean bug, but he delivered his line very well, even if he was being mean to the stink bugs.  The play was so cute and funny, plus it only lasted about 35 minutes, which is perfect for a school play.  In the end, all the bugs were nice again to the stink bugs and they all ate at the picnic....




 Bailey is in the cowboy hat, taking a bow.  How that translated to cockroach, I am not sure, but he did have cute bug antenae on...


 
I made him pose so I could get a good picture.

 
Bailey and his teachers (Ms Rivera top, Mrs. Sherman below). He loves these two ladies.  Plus, I always laught because Mrs. Sherman's first name is Pam and her email starts with P. Sherman (get it...42 Wallaby Way, Sydney Australia -I think that's the address, but hopefully you get the Nemo reference)

No comments: