The only picture I have for this post is of Emma in her gear for Sports Day. I wish I had the other pictures I intended to take, but my brain is not in it's right place the last little while. Last Friday, I showed up at the kid's school at noon because they had a half day. I thought that since I was just picking them up, I didn't need to actually be dressed yet for the day or have showered. Apparently I had written it down months ago for no apparent reason and there was no half day. So I had not sent them with a lunch and had driven the 25 minutes to school. Fun day for me walking into the office not only not showered, but having to explain that I had thought there was a half day!
Yesterday was Crazy Hair day. This is really what I wanted to have pictures of, but forgot. Emma's hair was in multiple pony tails and sprayed white and green. Bailey had a red and black head with a big "B" on the back. He said his B was a big hit at school, which of course made Emma upset that she wasn't as big of a hit. But I am very glad that I remembered Crazy Hair day and got up extra early to make sure we had time to make their hair creations. I was also able to do the cooking project that morning in Emma's class. The kids loved her idea for cinnamon sugar toast, which is an obsession thanks to Daddy.
Sports Day is today. Emma borrowed her friend Isaac's baseball uniform and was so excited to wear it to school. Again, my brain messed up and I sent Bailey and Emma to school with swimsuits/towels. Well, now as I was cleaning off my desk I am thinking water day was only for Emma's class. Bailey will probably be confused when he gets to school as to why he does not have water play too. He did tell me that his sports outfit was "hot." I was confused for a while telling him that shorts and short sleeves would not be hot. "no, Mom, it means awesome, you know-HOT?!" OK... Well, in my defense, I am almost 30 so maybe my clang translation is weakening.
Emma, modeling her Sports Day outfit.
Love the socks with her pink shoes:)
I am hoping that these last two children did not push my brian over the edge:) Maybe I just need a good summer break!



No comments:
Post a Comment