Thursday, June 4, 2009

At this very moment

So I was done blogging this morning and going on with my day.  At one point, I heard some fussing from the twin's bedroom, but they hadn't been asleep long enough for my taste.  I was finishing up with Nathan, trying to see if they would go back to sleep.  Well, it got quiet and I went in and found this....

They are fast asleep, snoring and as content as can be.  I thought about moving them, but they were so still I think I'll just leave them that way.  And as this post finds it's way to Ben, we hope he is having a good day and we miss you at home!  :)

2 comments:

The Bradford Bunch said...

too funny! :)

THE TAYLORS said...

I love it!! yeah, don't touch a sleeping baby, even if someone could possibly come out with a black eye!