Thursday, June 25, 2015

I used to be funnier

 We pull out the old blog books sometimes and read them. As we were looking for one post in particular, I noticed I used to write posts that were quite amusing. Well, to the kids and I they are. Every picture had a funny story. I think in trying to get all of these things recorded, I have shortened my narrative. So, I am going to try to be better at recording all the funny stories. We have a lot of them in our house! After all, when I am dead the kids will look back fondly on my entries, right?

Speaking of dieing....Ben and I saw Garth Brooks in concert a few months ago.
It was amazing. 

While we were sitting there waiting, the couple behind us started a conversation. We were lucky enough to be sitting in front of an ex-con who went to jail for beating up a guy who was trying to hurt his wife. She was pregnant with the daughter they had with them at the concert. Nothing says country like that story! I'm pretty sure we tried extra hard not to start any fights that night, because this guy might have scared us a bit. So, we sat nicely and didn't try and start anything because Ben really can't afford any more jail time. 

Is this funny enough?

On to the next post....



No comments: