Usually I am really bad about throwing away all of the kid's papers they bring home from school. Honestly, though, how many sheets of coloring and spelling tests do five kids need kept? It is almost to the point where the kids get their folders at the end of the week, and throw everything away immediately because I do not save things. Luckily, Nathan pulled the following story out of his red folder and set it on the railing at the top of the stairs. It went unnoticed until I passed by it too many times and figured I should see what this was. He had to write a story using his spelling words.
I am the 3rd fastest runner in my family(side note: he and Emma have a terrible rivalry as to who is the fastest, and I can bet he thinks only Ben and Bailey can beat him). I am the funniest person and the craziest person in my family. I am very fearless and careless. I am also useful for finishing your dinner (well, that is a talent I guess!). I am careful with video games and awesome at video games. I am the most awesome person in my family (he made a place mat for himself to prove this point). My house and family is joyful with the fun things we have done. I am the happiest person cause I have my own video games. They are Marvel, Disney Infinity, Lord of the Rings, Minecraft (Really he doesn't play that much! Only one day a week, I promise). My two sisters run very slowly (This thought of his better not get out or they will probably beat him down). My sister Addy is very fearless that she can scratch your eye and make a really ichie eye (ummmmmm.......well, it's probably true). This story is kind of joyful but it has scary parts (?!). Almost everyone in my family but I am the most happiest. I am also useful for testing awesome things (I really think this usefulness will be a problem later in life). I am worthless for math (sniff...he isn't that bad. I am hoping he just needed to use that word). I am joyful when I have video games. I love being the funniest. I go really quickly to take a shower (He is always super proud of this fact, but I wonder how clean he gets).
May 4, 2015
Red Room, MMCA
No comments:
Post a Comment