We have spent A LOT of time swimming this summer. I never took pictures so these will have to do.
Kate has been really trying to learn to swim. She's gotten pretty good and I think by next summer will have it down.
Her "swim lessons"
This week she spent the entire play group pool time with Isaac Morgan. He was great with her and she would attempt swimming a lot more than she would with me. Problem is she thought she was better than she really was and jumped off one time and got scared when no one was there.
Grandma made the girls new dresses. They want to wear them every Sunday.
The kids have enjoyed one of Bailey's birthday presents-Foosball.
We spent a Saturday at Gilroy Garden's with Laugers, Wells and Wares
Told you he was goofier lately
This one never fails with goofiness.
This was Nathan last Sunday before Church.
He likes to look at his muscles in the mirror.
A few weeks ago, I found out last minute that it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. If you were dressed from head to toe in cow gear, you would get a free meal. It was close to lunch time, and I didn't feel like cooking. So this is what we came up with in about 20 minutes.
While prepping for Girl's Camp I needed to know how to put up this tent by myself. Bailey was a sport and very careful gave me instructions. I'm a pro now:)
Nathan and his friend Jared trying to set things on fire. I told them as long as they are doing it right next to me, it's fine. Apparently Jared kept trying this at home without parent supervision. I don't think I'm in too much trouble with his parents...
Right after school got out, we spent the day at Sunsplash. The kids had a great time. Addison took a while to warm up to the idea, and I thought for a period of time I was going to have to take her home. She worked through it and ended up loving it. Uncle Curtis took the day off work and came to help me wrangle everyone.
Eating at In and Out before Sunsplash fun.
So we attempted (and it was a good attempt) running a few night a week to help Bailey prep for Cross Country. Although then it got SUPER hot, then girls camp, then...well...now school is almost in session. But we had a good run while it lasted.
And to make this post complete-Nathan got glasses! I am really hoping this will help his school work. He is very excited to be just like Bailey. Their eye problems are totally different but the glasses are the same style. Nathan wouldn't have it any other way. Here's to first grade and being able to see!!
Now for the pictures I forgot!!
At a discount movie showing of the Croods. The kids loved it, especially when it was 5000 degrees outside.
7-11-13. Free Slurpees at 7-11. Anything free is excellent
The twins helping me prepare for girls camp.
Nathan being silly for the camera
Emma being dramatic for the camera...check out that wingspan!
B and E cooking their own dinner (Emma made Chinese, Bailey had lasagne) The three little ones were at Grandma's and they loved being the only two at home for a night
Kate's ice cream face.
























1 comment:
I love the Chick-Fil-A picture! I've never put any effort into doing that, but one of these days I will!
Post a Comment